Compared with traditional water pipes, inox tubing is energy-saving, environmentally friendly, safe and reliable, healthy and hygienic, durable, corrosion-resistant, rust-free, high strength, maintenance-free and other advantages of traditional water pipes are incomparable, stainless steel water pipes can not only greatly reduce the consumption, time, maintenance and other comprehensive costs, and can effectively ensure the safety of water quality, is undoubtedly the perfect choice of high-quality water pipes.
The benefits of choosing stainless steel water pipes
Sanitary and environmental protection : Stainless steel material as the 21st century environmentally friendly sanitary materials, stainless steel as the material to manufacture water pipes in developed countries have many years of successful application records. Inox tubing can be 100% recycled, ABS and PPR pipes cannot be 100% recycled.
- Corrosion resistance and long service life : It can avoid the worry of yellow spots and rust stains in water basin and bathtub caused by the corrosion of pipes. Cast iron pipe is easy to corrode and rust, short service life, and pipe corrosion and scaling can easily cause blockage.Under the specified long-term continuous working pressure, the life expectancy under use can be more than 100 years Cast iron pipes are prone to corrosion and rust, short life expectancy, and PPR is less than 1/4 of stainless steel.
- Thermal expansion coefficient, tensile strength : Stainless steel pipe is 1/4 of other plastic pipe products, too high expansion coefficient in the ambient temperature changes will lead to water leakage.Stainless steel pipe tensile strength ≥ 530, plastic pipe tensile strength ≥ 49, the strength of plastic products is only 9.2% of stainless steel. Insufficient strength is one of the factors of water pipe leakage by external forces.
- Beautiful shape and easy connection : The product has smooth inner and outer walls, low fluid resistance, soft color and beautiful shape. Cast iron pipe is easy to rust, not beautiful.Stainless steel pipe is connected by snap type connection, low cost, fast, simple operation, safe and reliable. ABS pipe is bonded by ABS sol; while cast iron metal pipe is generally connected by fillet, easy to leak, other stainless steel pipe is connected by welding type, high cost, long construction time.
- No aging, high temperature resistance : Inox tubing without aging phenomenon, plastic pipe in the light of serious aging.The highest operating temperature of thin-walled stainless steel pipe can reach over 120℃, and the lowest temperature can reach -20℃ ABS pipe heat deformation temperature is 80℃, plastic pipe is not high temperature resistant, and toxic gas will be produced when burning.
Inox Tubing Application Range
- Kitchen : Kitchen faucets, sinks and dishwashers are often plumbed in stainless steel because they can withstand high water pressure, high temperatures and chemical cleaners, and are easy to clean to prevent bacteria growth.
- Bathrooms : Inox tubing is also commonly used in bathroom showers, sinks, tubs and toilets because they are less likely to rust and can withstand high water pressure and temperatures.
- Food processing industry : Inox tubing is widely used to convey food and beverages because they do not cause any contamination to food.
- Medical Industry : inox tubing is also widely used to transport medicines and liquids because they do not react with drugs and also do not cause any harm to humans.
- Chemical Industry : Stainless steel water pipes are resistant to chemical attack and corrosion, so they are widely used for transporting hazardous chemicals and treating wastewater, etc.
Maintenance of stainless steel water pipes
- Regular cleaning ：inox tubing will accumulate some dirt and microorganisms after using for a period of time, which will pose a threat to human health if not cleaned in time. Therefore, it is recommended to clean it at least once a year to ensure the safety of water quality.
- Prevention of limescale ：inox tubing in use is easy to produce scale, long time without treatment will have an impact on water quality, and will reduce the service life of the water pipe. Therefore, in the use of the process to pay attention to prevent the generation of limescale.
- Prevention of rust and corrosion ： In the process of use, we should pay attention to prevent the contact of water pipes with oxidants, chemicals, etc. to avoid causing corrosion.If rust spots or corrosion are found on the surface of water pipes, you can use professional cleaning agents to clean them, or use tools such as sandpaper and wire brushes to grind off the rust spots on the surface, and then carry out anti-rust treatment.
- Regular inspection ：Inox tubing generally have a long service life, but they need to be inspected regularly to ensure their normal use. The inspection can check whether the connection of the water pipe is loose and leaking, and whether there are cracks and deformation.