1. The power supply with vertical external characteristics is adopted, and the positive polarity is used (the welding wire is connected to the negative electrode).
2. Generally suitable for welding of thin plates below 6mm. It has the characteristics of beautiful welding seam formation and small welding deformation.
3. The protective gas is argon with a purity of 99.99%. When the welding current is 50 ~ 50A, the argon flow is 8 ~ 0L / min, and when the current is 50 ~ 250A, the argon flow is 2 ~ 5L / min.
4. The length of the tungsten electrode protruding from the gas nozzle is preferably 4 ~ 5mm. It is 2 ~ 3mm in the place with poor shielding such as fillet welding and 5 ~ 6mm in the depth of the slot. The distance from the nozzle to the work is generally not More than 5mm.
5. In order to prevent the appearance of welding pores, the welding site must be cleaned if there is rust, oil, etc.
6. Welding arc length. When welding ordinary steel, it is better to be 2 ~ 4mm, and when welding stainless steel, it is better to be ~ 3mm. If it is too long, the protection effect is not good.
7. To prevent the back surface of the bottom bead from being oxidized during the butt bonding, the back surface also needs to be protected by gas.
8. In order to protect argon well from the welding pool and facilitate welding operations, the tungsten electrode centerline and the welding workpiece should generally maintain an angle of 80 ~ 85 ¡ã, and the angle between the filler wire and the workpiece surface should be as small as possible. Generally it is about 0¡ã.
9. Windproof and ventilation. Where there is wind, please take measures to block the net, and indoors should take appropriate ventilation measures.