There are different methods for processing stainless steel square pipes due to their special shapes. Let's take a look at them:
Pipe fitting processing is divided into forging, stamping, rolling, rolling, bending forming, expansion and other methods. Now several processing methods are introduced as follows:
1. Forging method: The end or part of the pipe is extruded with a forging machine to reduce the outer diameter. Common forging machines are rotary, link and roller.
2. Stamping method: Use a tapered core to expand the pipe end to the required size and shape on the punch.
3. Bulging method: one is to place rubber in the tube and compress with a punch above to make the tube protrude to form; the other method is to use hydraulic inflation to form a liquid in the middle of the tube. Shape, most of the production of bellows uses this method
4. Bending forming method: There are three methods commonly used, one method is called stretching method, the other method is called stamping method, and the third roller method has 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, one adjustment roller, adjustment With fixed roller pitch, the finished pipe is bent.
5. Roller method: The core is placed in the tube, and the periphery is pushed by rollers for round edge processing.
6. Rolling method: Generally, no mandrel is used, which is suitable for the inner round edge of thick-walled pipes.