Before knowing how to choose inox tubing manufacturers, we first understand what is stainless steel pipe, stainless steel pipe is a hollow long strip of round steel, stainless steel pipe can be divided into two basic groups, round and square or rectangular pipe. Stainless steel round tubes are divided into welded round tubes and seamless round tubes. Compared with seamless pipes, welded stainless steel pipes have a wider range of applications. Seamless stainless steel tubing is used for extremely high pressures.
Widely used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, mechanical instruments, and other industrial pipelines and mechanical structural components. In addition, when the bending and torsional strength are the same, the weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures.
What is inox tubing?
Stainless steel produced by inox tubing manufacturers is a type of steel. Steel refers to steel containing less than 2% carbon (C), and more than 2% is iron. Adding chromium (Cr), nickel (Ni), manganese (Mn), silicon (Si), titanium (Ti), molybdenum (Mo), and other alloying elements in the steel smelting process improves the performance of the steel and makes the steel have corrosion resistance.
What exactly are “steel” and “iron”, what characteristics do they have, and what is the relationship between them? How did the 304, 304L, 316, and 316L we usually talk about come from, and what is the difference between them?
- Steel: a material with iron as the main element, carbon content generally below 2%, and other elements.
- Iron: a metal element with atomic number 26. Iron materials have strong ferromagnetism, good plasticity, and thermal conductivity.
- Stainless steel: resistant to air, steam, water, and other weak corrosive media or stainless steel. The commonly used steel grades are 304, 304L, 316, and 316L, which are 300 series steels of austenitic stainless steel.
Stainless steel pipes of different qualities
inox tubing manufacturers high-end stainless steel pipes: raw materials come from Baosteel, Taiyuan Iron and Steel, Tsingshan and other major steel mills, with sufficient and evenly distributed element content; no omissions in the processing procedures, and very strict testing, generally for state-owned enterprise projects, exports, etc. Customer purchases.
Middle-end stainless steel pipe: Most of the raw materials come from medium-sized steel mills, with sufficient element content, and the processing process is not so strict, but it can meet the mechanical properties;
Low-end stainless steel pipes: Most of the raw materials come from recycled materials or small furnace materials, and the production process is “simplified”, so the price is low.
The use scene of stainless steel pipe
- Bathroom, kitchen. Usually, the bathroom is relatively humid, and the kitchen smells of smoke. Therefore, stainless steel materials must be used in these two places to ensure that stainless steel products will not rust.
- High-rise building water supply. The water supply system of ordinary high-rise buildings has a relatively high working pressure, and stainless steel pipes are prone to water leakage when subjected to external forces, so they are the best materials for water supply systems of high-rise buildings.
- Coastal zone. Because of the strong wind and strong corrosion in coastal areas, 304 stainless steel pipes must be selected for stainless steel pipes.
- lIn addition to pipes, stainless steel round pipes are also used in construction, civil engineering, shipbuilding industry, as building elements or components of fences, handrails, etc.
- According to decoration requirements, various surface qualities are available: metal polished, brushed, sanded, and polished.
Other factors affecting the price of stainless steel pipe
1. Complex calendering problems
In general, the thickness of the stainless steel pipe has a great relationship with the rolling of its strip steel. The thinner the strip steel is, the higher the rolling processing cost per ton is, which leads to the higher cost of the thinner stainless steel pipe.
2. The problem of yield rate
Each stainless steel pipe manufacturer generally produces some common stainless steel pipe specifications for stock use. Stainless steel pipes of this specification and thickness have a high yield rate during pipe making and grinding and polishing, so they are easy to manufacture. Stainless steel pipes are also less expensive.
3. Transportation problems
Stainless steel pipes are relatively thin. Whether it is inox tubing manufacturers storage or transportation logistics, the wear rate of thinner stainless steel pipes is higher than that of thicker pipes.
How to choose strength inox tubing manufacturers
The question that stainless steel pipe dealers will definitely consider when choosing a stainless steel pipe manufacturer is the strength of the stainless steel pipe manufacturer, and what aspects should the strength proves. What is the strength of the stainless steel pipe manufacturer?
1. Production strength
The production strength here refers not only to the production volume but also to the quality of the products produced. The size of the production workshop, the number of production lines, the amount of inventory, and whether it can be delivered in time are all the hard strengths of stainless steel pipe manufacturers. Factors that need to be considered comprehensively when inspecting inox tubing manufacturers.
Including product quality, for the manufacturing industry, quality is the life of an enterprise, and the quality of pipes directly affects the business of stainless steel dealers, which is a condition that must be considered.
2. Sales strength
The sales strength here not only refers to the sales volume but also includes the influence of the stainless steel pipe brand. The number of sales agents nationwide is also representative of the sales strength of the stainless steel pipe manufacturer.
3. Marketing strength
What is the price positioning of a stainless steel pipe brand? Does the produced stainless steel pipe have a good selling point for users to choose from? If the stainless steel pipe products are homogeneous with other stainless steel pipe manufacturers or stainless steel pipe brands, then this brand has no innovation ability. His marketing strength is not very good, so you must consider it carefully when choosing.
After years of development, Hunan Yasco, as inox tubing manufacturer, is a visionary and powerful brand. It is recommended that friends who want to be stainless steel pipe distributors or agents can do more research and inquire carefully. Main business: wholesale and sales of stainless steel materials, sheet metal processing, product customization Main business: wholesale of stainless steel materials, sales of high quality stainless steel welded pipe, sheet metal processing, product customization, project engineering. The company always regards customer satisfaction as the ultimate goal of our service and provides customers with integrated services.